This oil comes from the Atlas Mountains, Algeria and Morocco. People should know that this cedar tree is of medium height, with a not very large trunk diameter, which forms forests on the slopes of mountains between 1000 and 2000 meters high. It can reach a height of about 40 meters and is a really long-lasting tree, which lives easily up to 1000 years, can reach 2000 years.
The benefits of using this type of oil are the following:
- Researchers say that this type of oil is very good when you suffer from chest infections, colds, bronchitis. It is antiseptic and antibacterial, just like other known balsamic plants, such as eucalyptus, thyme and pine. Combine it
- It is restorative and tonic, so it helps in cases of anxiety, stress, nervous tension and physical exhaustion. Combine it with essences such as orange blossom, lavender, tangerine or vetiver.
- Besides these 2 very important benefits, this type of oil is also used in combination with other essential oils, such as geranium or lavender, it can help solve acne problems. Use it on a vegetable oil base suitable for your skin.
- Many people also use this oil for scalp irritations, hair loss and dandruff. It can be used by adding a few drops of cedar oil to the hair oil, as it is stimulating, antioxidant, healing, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic.
- Works for oily, normal or afro hair.
- To calm the inflammation caused by osteoarthritis, use this oil in combination with ginger, geranium, black pepper and cypress in an almond-like base oil.
- Prevents the appearance of broken capillaries that can appear on the cheeks, chin and around the nose: mix 1 or 2 drops in 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of jojoba and hemp oil in equal parts and apply a small amount on the face and neck avoiding the eye area . Use light and gentle movements and try not to overstimulate the skin.
- Specialists in the field also say that this oil is also a very good tonic and cleanser. It is also one for fighting cellulite.
- Mix grapefruit, cypress, juniper and rosemary essential oil on a base of almond or tsubaki oil and you will have an excellent anti-cellulite, draining and circulating oil.
- If you want to improve your concentration and memory, mix cedar oil with rosemary and lemon in a diffuser or massage oil base.
- We can also use cedar oil to remove insects and pests, by spreading or putting a drop of essential oil on tape and hanging or placed in strategic places where they are not in direct sunlight or near sources of sunlight. the heat.