This condition occurs due to the accumulation of uric acid in the joints. The accumulation of uric acid crystals can lead to the formation of kidney stones and kidney colic.
People need to know that, it can make its appearance, due to a poor diet in which there is excessive consumption of seafood, red meat, soft drinks, and excessive
Inflammatory pathology, which indicates that there is a presence of anger, rage, unexpressed negative emotions. A wave of inner anger that is not expressed or admitted, that can be directed against the outside world as well as against oneself.
Gout is manifested by affecting the joints (joints that have the role of facilitating movement), and because of this you will move much harder than before. This indicates a difficulty with the changes.
In this article, I will recommend some herbs to combat certain health problems, in this case, gout. These are the following:
- Lemon. With the help of lemon juice, you will be able to benefit from many properties. They also contain vitamin C, which is very good against scurvy. It is a good disinfectant. It also relieves rheumatic pain in cases of gout. Helps heal gallstones. In addition to all these benefits, lemon also has the role of reducing cholesterol in the body. It is a purifier, especially it works by removing uric acid from the body.
- Dandelion. This is another medicinal plant in combating this problem, because its leaves are edible, and have diuretic properties in their composition. It is considered a blood cleanser and a mild laxative.
- Larger nettle: is an excellent diuretic, especially in the fight against uric acid (gout). It is a blood purifier and anti-hemorrhagic. Antirheumatic, stomachic, and very useful in cases of anemia. Relieves constipation. All these properties make it one of the most recommended gout plants.
- The devil’s claw. It is one of the best-known plants in combating this problem because it has an anti-inflammatory effect. Its role is to relieve gout pain. It also has anti-rheumatic properties in its composition.
- Birch has the role of lowering uric acid.
- Horsetail: an infusion twice a day will help eliminate uric acid in the urine.
- Verbena is another medicinal plant that helps reduce pain and speed recovery.