As you already know, peaches are summer fruits that come from China and ripen a lot in small trees with warm climates, so its cultivation and consumption have spread to many countries with this type of climate.
In most cases, the peach is whitish-yellow but differs depending on the variety, it can be yellow or red. In Spain, the yellow and very juicy peaches from Calanda are very famous. They can stay in the refrigerator for up to three weeks (0 ° C). If they are kept at room temperature, keep in mind that they ripen quickly.
If you don’t like these fruits very much, I recommend you start liking them, because they have wonderful properties. These bring many benefits to the human body:
- As you already know, this is an antioxidant and is very good at repelling free radicals.
- It will also facilitate the introduction of omega 3 and omega 6 fats. If you suffer from high blood pressure or irregular periods, I recommend eating peaches.
- The role of vitamins in its composition helps to regenerate the skin of our intestines. The intestine of people is the biggest cause of allergies and colds. For this reason, it is convenient to take care of it. Due to the peaches, your body will feel some very good changes.
- If you are menopausal and you consume this fruit, you will feel better due to its phytoestrogen content.
- The skin will be much healthier, and the mucous membranes will look much better, due to the vitamin A in their composition.
- Anemia can be combated with the help of this fruit.
- Another of the properties of peach is that it helps reduce cholesterol levels and prevents cardiovascular disease.
- Many people consume this fruit when they are on diets because it helps eliminate fluids from the body.
- Its fiber content helps to improve intestinal transit.
- We can also highlight among the properties of peach that it is very diuretic, so it helps control blood pressure.
- And last but not least, due to its richness of antioxidants, you will be able to prevent digestive diseases.