Many people wait for hot summer days to stretch out to sunbathe early because they like to enjoy tanned skin. They must listen to the warnings about the damage that the sun could do to the skin.
Although it is nice to enjoy sunny days outdoors, this star emits so-called ultraviolet rays, which are the main enemies of its skin.
People need to understand that wrinkles appear over the years, but they are not the only thing that happens to the skin. As the years go by, the skin will become thinner, weaken, lose fat and elasticity. Because:
- your veins and bones can be seen more easily;
- If you hit and suffer wounds, scratches or cuts, they will be much harder to heal.
- bruises or bruises can form easily and without you noticing;
- wrinkles will appear
- your skin will feel much drier and cracked
- the skin peels off, falls off or hangs. On the face, for example, you may see this on the eyebrows, eyelids, under the cheeks and under the jaw, and the earlobes may appear longer.
Are you one of those people who suffers from these problems? Although you can’t stop time, you can take a few simple steps to protect your skin throughout the process.
How? Sun care, as a first step, which, in addition to blemishes, dryness and wrinkles, can even cause skin cancer. If you are outdoors, always use good quality sunscreen, even in winter, and, if necessary, use clothing to protect yourself, such as hats. Although you cannot completely repair sun damage, you can delay or reduce the changes associated with aging.
Nowadays there are other methods that will help you get rid of these problems and protect your skin. Good nutrition and fluid intake, for example, to prevent dehydration of the skin.
Other prevention methods are:
- First of all, you need to keep your skin as hydrated as possible. It should be given with lotions or creams.
- Avoid using soaps that have a lot of fragrance in them
- When taking a shower, do not do it with hot water
- Avoid exposing yourself to unnecessary risks, such as falls that can be prevented by accidents. For example, the use of bath oils is not recommended, as they can cause you to slip and fall. And be more careful to prevent possible blows.
- Avoid smoking and fight stress.
- If you notice that you have dry, itchy skin, I recommend that you see a specialist, as this condition can affect the quality of your sleep, cause irritability, or be a symptom of another condition, such as diabetes. or kidney problems.
- To combat dry skin, consider using a humidifier (a device that adds moisture to the room).
- Do not scratch hard or rub your skin.