People should know that this type of massage has in its composition many-body techniques whose main purpose is the physical and energetic regulation of the individual through manipulations and touches that are intended to unlock areas of our body that do not have adequate energy.
Thai massage has been practiced for many years and benefits from a mixture of Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine. Combining yoga positions at a passive level for the receiver and meridians and points of traditional Chinese medicine by pressing on the Sen lines and Marma points.
Its role is to treat the disease and the whole body. What he seeks through digital pressures and yoga asanas is to stretch and unblock the energy flow of the meridians, balancing the “Qui” of the body, promoting better blood supply, and improving systems, promoting self-healing of the same body. In addition to these benefits, this type of massage also has the role of regulating the energy flow of the human body.
It is a harmonious fusion of different oriental disciplines, such as Yoga, Digitopuncture, such as Tuina and Shiatsu, and Buddhist meditation. It is also called Nuad Thai Bo Rarn, in Pali (Language of the Vedas, India and applied to Buddhist texts).
People should know that Nuad Thai, Thai massage, is a massage with a very old tradition, and its role is to emphasize the prevention of pathologies, in addition to helping to heal them. In this article, I will tell you some of its benefits. These are:
- Many people use this method to tone their nervous, circulatory, and lymphatic systems.
- It also improves body posture
- In addition to these benefits, it also increases the flexibility of muscles, ligaments, and tendons, while strengthening them, preventing tendon and muscle injuries.
- It also has the role of regulating the activity of the glands, by improving blood flow by stretching.
- It regulates moods, harmonizing the connection between mind, body, and spirit.
- With its help, you will also benefit from a much better immune system
- Reduces stress by offering a high degree of relaxation.
- And last but not least, it improves respiratory capacity.
This technique is also used for the following: joint pain, headache, back pain, sciatica, hernia, insomnia, or poor circulation.