The role of this condition is to affect the immune, nervous, renal, articular, and excretory systems of humans. Over time this disease will become chronic. It is a very limiting disease (progressive or flare). In this disease, myelin is lost, which is a substance that promotes the conduction of nerve impulses.
Even if the causes of this condition are not clear to this day, in this article I will tell you some of them. These are:
- The main cause of multiple sclerosis is the improper adaptation of the immune system, which attacks these tissues (myelin), which are so vital for the proper functioning of the nervous system.
- The accumulation of heavy metals (lead, mercury, aluminum, etc.) in our body can be another cause.
- Researchers also say that there may be an imbalance in our levels of essential fatty acids.
People need to be aware that the symptoms differ from person to person. With each “flame” new symptoms may appear. They are divided into categories:
- The primary ones are the consequence of myelin loss: tremor, loss of vision, fatigue, pain, and numbness of the joints, etc.
- The secondary ones appear due to the lack of sphincter control, less bone mass, etc.
- Tertiary symptoms: depression is one of the most prominent symptoms due to the loss of the patient’s quality of life.
The most common symptoms are: urinary and intestinal dysfunction, improper digestion, headache, dizziness, fatigue, decreased hearing and vision, depression, itching, difficulty speaking, trouble walking.
Treatment of multiple sclerosis with natural therapies:
- Oligoterapie. If you start to feel asthenia or chronic fatigue, I recommend taking copper-gold-silver, as it is ideal to get rid of these problems.
- Medicinal plants. Avena Sativa is ideal for people’s nervous systems. Its role is to improve your mood, we can take Damiana and Hypericum. If it’s hard for us to sleep, we can take Valerian and Passionflower.
- Aromatherapy: Lavender and Melissa essential oils (a few drops on the pillow for cases of insomnia). Lavender and Ylang Ylang essential oils in the bathtub are suitable for muscle aches.