People need to know that this curry is very creamy and spicy. It is considered to be a food full of color, flavor, having in its composition nutrients and beneficial properties for our body. In addition, because we will accompany it with quinoa, we will also have complete proteins, making them super complete.
Besides these very useful benefits to the body, curry is also good for stimulating digestion, because it warms and comforts the body with a note of spice, so suitable now that we are in winter. It can adapt a lot depending on our personal taste: with rice, chicken, vegetables … it combines with almost everything and, since it is so good, it is a great way to include more vegetables in the diet. our vegetables, or to make it more varied.
When choosing, decide, although this recipe is delicious, so I recommend you try it and share it with whoever you want. It is very easy to prepare and everyone is delighted with the creaminess of the dish. Of course, make sure you use coconut milk for cooking, not coconut drink, because we want the texture to be the first, much more oily, with all the natural coconut fat.
The ingredients to prepare this recipe are: an onion, 3 carrots, 1 leek, 1 zucchini, a cup of quinoa and 300 ml of coconut milk for cooking.
And for curry, you need the following, 3 teaspoons of curry powder, 2 teaspoons of turmeric and 2 of paprika, then put black pepper to taste, salt, fresh ginger and half a lemon.
Making this vegetable curry with quinoa is very easy and you are sure to like it all:
- First of all, you need to wash the quinoa very well, because with this wash you will be able to remove its saponin content. Then put it in a large strainer, put it under a stream of cold water, rubbing well with your hands to remove this substance.
- Put in a pot with the same amount of water as quinoa (we do a little, so) and put it on the covered fire. When it starts to boil, lower it to a minimum and leave it for 15 minutes. After this time I let it end. Transfer to a tray and set aside.
- After doing these things, you have to chop a small onion and put a little EVOO in a covered pan until it starts to be transparent.
- Wash, clean and cut the vegetables to taste and add to the pan with the onion. Cook over low heat.
- When they start to cook, you have to put the spices and mix. Wait 5 minutes and add the coconut milk.
- Correct the spices to taste and, with the fire already off, add the grated ginger and a pinch of lemon.
- After all, the recipe is ready to eat.